HAPPY HOUR with Meg
Free VIRTUAL CLASSES
Four Questions of A Conscious Leader
Tuesday, September 10 at 5 p.m. Pacific Time (8 p.m. EST).
Join me for a bite-size intro to the essential skill of Conscious Leaders: spotting defensiveness, understanding the cost to yourself and those you work with and moving into a state of curiosity and learning.
- Learn your special sauce of defensiveness that blocks learning, creativity and connection
- Learn the emotional intelligence signs of curiosity and defensiveness
- Test your willingness to change
- Learn three ways to shift into a state of learning
SIGN UP WITH ZOOM HERE: Four Questions For A Conscious Leader
Claim Your Genius
Tuesday, September 24 at 5 p.m. Pacific Time (8 p.m. EST).
Bring your curiosity to this bite-size intro to Genius based on Gay Hendricks’ best-selling book, The Big Leap. When you are in your Genius, whatever you are doing is so effortless that you don’t even know you are doing it (and you might mistakenly believe it comes easily to everyone).
You will learn:
- The four levels of competence and why most of us resist our Genius
- The common false beliefs that keep you stuck in things you do well (and are paid well to do), but you don’t really enjoy
- Three steps you can take right now to spend more time in Genius
SIGN UP HERE WITH ZOOM: HappyHourClaimYourGenius
Meg is a truly transformational coach. She manages to be both challenging and supportive at once and created a high-trust learning environment that was an effective catalyst for growth among the leaders in our group, Whether in a large group setting or smaller virtual forum, you can count on Meg for insightful and incisive guidance.