Conscious Leadership Circle
Join a Conscious Leadership Circle!
Learning with peers is a powerful way to become a Conscious Leader.
A Conscious Leadership Circle is an opportunity to deepen your self-awareness, develop a regular practice of Conscious Leadership with a dedicated group focused on personal and professional growth. The group accelerates learning and members share leadership challenges in a supportive and life-affirming way.
We draw on “The 15 Commitments of Conscious Leadership,” by Jim Dethmer, Diana Chapman and Kaley Klemp, as well as the work of Gay and Kathlyn Hendricks and other conscious leadership experts. We’ll also include the Enneagram, a rich personality instrument. You’ll learn to recognize the unconscious patters that arise from their type and how to create a pause and then make a new conscious choice.
We’ll meet monthly for two hours on Zoom. In between sessions, you’ll be paired up with another member and the two of you will meet for 30-minutes at least two times a month. One a month, I’ll be available for you to Ask Me Anything, and I’ll also moderate a Slack channel for our discussions.
The investment for this six-month journey is $3000:
- Two hours of highly experiential group coaching each month focusing on the Essential Commitments of Conscious Leadership, including Radical Responsibility and Cultivating Curiosity. $3000 value
- Bonus: Two private 45-minute coaching sessions with me, including a Enneagram Exploration. $700 value
- A spot at Conscious Leadership Camp two-day live event during the six months (food and lodging not included). $500
- Deep bond with people who have your back and are willing to support you in your highest growth. Priceless
Email me at [email protected] schedule a 30-minute interview to see if this is a good fit for your now.
Why This Gathering is Unique
ONE Take 100 percent responsibility for how we’re creating our lives and a willingness to see our blind spots as we explore the core principles of Conscious Leadership.
TWO Content vs Context Content is what we are talking about; context is how we are talking about it. Do you see yourself as a creator? By focusing on where we are in relation to an issue — open or defensive — members support each other in permanently resolving issues and transforming their relationship with themselves, others and the world.
THREE Group learning is incredibly powerful. We often believe we are alone in our experience. In the Circle, we see that we are not and together we take responsibility for creating safety and fully revealing our authentic selves. Circle members become close as they favor self-revealing, awareness and personal growth over socializing and networking.
FOUR Uncovering unconscious patterns through the Enneagram is one way we become more self-aware. The Enneagram is a powerful personality tool that helps us understand our motivation and world view and is a key to Conscious Leadership.
I’ve led these transformational groups for coaches, for entrepreneurs and inside organizations. People reliably stretch outside their comfort zone and learn and make choices for a more positive life than they thought was possible.
Everything I do has literally been kitchen-tested as I’ve authored my own personal transformation over the last decade working with pioneers in Conscious Leadership and the Enneagram.
Conscious Leadership follows these key commitments:
- 100 Percent Responsibility: Move from Victim to Creator to author your life and support those around you to claim theirs.
- Become a Curiosity Machine: Choose learning and growing over being right, even in the face of adversity.
- Feel Your Feelings: Emotional intelligence is an essential leadership ingredient, no matter where you are in the org chart. Name your emotions and feel them, but stop the recycling.
- Communicate Clearly: Speak honestly, explore the opposite of your story, and be willing to speak directly and have clearing conversations to end gossip.
- Live a Life of Integrity Make and keep impeccable agreements. Source your own safety and be willing to trust others first.
- Appreciation: Lead with appreciation, which comes from your keen insight into another person. Stretch yourself to fully receive.
- Genius Zone: What is it that you do best and when you do it time disappears? That’s your Genius. Holding back deprives the world of your best stuff.
- Play: Playful people generate curiosity and curiosity helps us hold our stories lightly, deepen learning and experience new possibilities. And, it renews mind, body and spirit.
Along with The 15 Commitments of Conscious Leadership, here are a few of my favorite resources:
From the Hendricks Institute
The Big Leap, by Gay Hendricks
Conscious Loving, by Gay and Kathleen Hendricks
From The Conscious Leadership Group
Meg is a truly transformational coach. She manages to be both challenging and supportive at once and created a high-trust learning environment that was an effective catalyst for growth among the leaders in our group, Whether in a large group setting or smaller virtual forum, you can count on Meg for insightful and incisive guidance.