Women’s Conscious Leadership Circle
Women’s Conscious Leadership/Enneagram Circle
Are you ready for 2021 to be a year of growth and possibility? It might be hard to think expansively, after what we’ve all been through the last year.
But I know you are resilient, if worn out. I can help you thrive in the next six months if you’ll take action to be with women who’ll support your leadership, whether you’re an entrepreneur, managing a team or simply want to be a better human for your friends and family.
Doing your internal work — from developing and celebrating your gifts to taking good look at the ugly parts — is more than a gift to yourself. The world is enriched when we’re our best selves no matter what’s going on around us. And there is no such thing as going back, only growing to meet the reality of the current moment.
Join me in a circle of women who will help you thrive in your circle of influence with self-awareness, love, compassion and humor.
Conscious Leadership Circles of 6-10 women are an opportunity to:
- Deepen your self-awareness that’s the foundation of great leadership.
- Dive into who you are, how you show up and what gets in your way.
- Create deep connection with like-minded women and an experienced Conscious Leadership and Enneagram coach.
- Get the straight talk delivered with love that you need to develop your leadership and influence.
- Learn transformational practices that will change your relationship to the world from Day 1.
- Together, create a cohesive, dedicated cohort that will make 2021 a year of growth and possibility.
- Meet monthly for two hours.
- Moderated channel for support and connection between meetings.
- $1200 investment for six months.
Book a 30-minute call
The group accelerates learning and members share leadership challenges through the lens of The 15 Commitments of Conscious Leadership, by Jim Dethmer, Diana Chapman and Kaley Klemp, as well as the work of Gay and Kathlyn Hendricks and other conscious leadership experts.
You’ll learn your Enneagram type, a rich map of human motivation, and recognize the unconscious patterns that arise from type and cause you to make the mistakes over and over.
I’ve been working with Conscious Leadership and the ideas of the 15 Commitments for nearly a decade. I’m a Conscious Leadership coach and also certified as an Enneagram practitioner with the Enneagram Worldwide. I’ve led small groups in conscious leadership and taught the Enneagram and conscious leadership workshops to female founders and teams like Fourthwave and coached female leaders at companies like Asana and Poo Pourri.
In this 6-month virtual cohort, you get:
- Two hours of highly experiential group connection and coaching, which includes supporting each other at the deepest level. These updates bring us together for celebration and support. You’ll also learning an essential leadership and life skill, including Radical Responsibility and Cultivating Curiosity.
- Enneagram Exploration typing session
- Moderated Slack channel to stay in touch between meetings or ask questions.
- Deep bond with people who have your back and are willing to support you in your highest growth
- Investment: $1200 for six months!
The circle is for you if you are:
- An entrepreneur or business owner who’s wanting close connection with other women
- A team leader who wants a place for personal development to better support her team
- If you’ve read the 15 Commitments of Conscious Leadership or have attended a CLG workshop.
- If you’ve loved Gay Hendricks’ The Big Leap or attended a Hendricks’ workshop.
- A leader in your own life who’s willing to take 100 percent responsibility for what you are creating and wants to do it in community.
Email me at [email protected] for an application and to schedule a 30-minute interview.
Why This Gathering is Unique
ONE: Take 100 percent responsibility for how we’re creating our lives and a willingness to see our blind spots as we explore the core principles of Conscious Leadership.
TWO: Do you see yourself as a creator? By focusing on where we are in relation to an issue — open or defensive — members support each other in permanently resolving issues and transforming their relationship with themselves, others and the world.
THREE: Group learning is incredibly powerful. We often believe we are alone in our experience. In the Circle, we see that we are not and together we take responsibility for creating safety and fully revealing our authentic selves. Circle members become close as they favor self-revealing, awareness and personal growth over socializing and networking.
FOUR: Uncovering unconscious patterns through the Enneagram is one way we become more self-aware. The Enneagram is a powerful personality tool that helps us understand our motivation and world view and is a key to Conscious Leadership.
I’ve led these transformational groups for coaches, for entrepreneurs and inside organizations. People reliably stretch outside their comfort zone and learn and make choices for a more positive life than they thought was possible.
Everything I do has literally been kitchen-tested as I’ve authored my own personal transformation over the last decade working with pioneers in Conscious Leadership and the Enneagram.
Conscious Leadership follows these key commitments:
- 100 Percent Responsibility: Move from Victim to Creator to author your life and support those around you to claim theirs.
- Become a Curiosity Machine: Choose learning and growing over being right, even in the face of adversity.
- Feel Your Feelings: Emotional intelligence is an essential leadership ingredient, no matter where you are in the org chart. Name your emotions and feel them, but stop the recycling.
- Communicate Clearly: Speak honestly, explore the opposite of your story, and be willing to speak directly and have clearing conversations to end gossip.
- Live a Life of Integrity: Make and keep impeccable agreements. Source your own safety and be willing to trust others first.
- Appreciation: Lead with appreciation, which comes from your keen insight into another person. Stretch yourself to fully receive.
- Genius Zone: What is it that you do best and when you do it time disappears? That’s your Genius. Holding back deprives the world of your best stuff.
- Play: Playful people generate curiosity and curiosity helps us hold our stories lightly, deepen learning and experience new possibilities. And, it renews mind, body and spirit.
Along with The 15 Commitments of Conscious Leadership, here are a few of my favorite resources.
From the Hendricks Institute The Big Leap, by Gay Hendricks
Conscious Loving, by Gay and Kathleen Hendricks
From The Conscious Leadership Group Video for Locating Yourself Above or Below the Line Video: Context vs Content
Meg was a great support during a very busy time in my career. She met me with empathy and helped me gain perspective that was instrumental in navigating the waters. The conscious leadership principles she applied during our sessions led to numerous breakthrough insights into my working relationships with others, enabling me to enhance the effectiveness of my team and confidently take on new challenges.