Women’s Conscious Leadership Circle
Women’s Conscious Leadership Circle
New session starts Fall 2021!
“I can’t believe we got so close so quickly!” — participant after her first circle
We don’t do our best lives alone. We thrive with others.
Join us, if thriving is the way you want to live, no matter what’s going on around you.
The Women’s Conscious Leadership Circle supports your leadership, whether you’re an entrepreneur, managing a team or simply want to be a better human for your friends and family.
Doing your internal work — from developing and celebrating your gifts to accepting the ugly parts — is easier with an experienced coach and in a group where everyone’s learning.
Creating your conscious leadership life means cultivating radical responsibility, curiosity, strengthening integrity and speaking with candor.
We’ll explore conscious leadership as it unfolds in our everyday work and lives, way beyond any class or book you’ve read. (Book recs below.) We start in late September and run through June 2022. We’re already about half full, so if you’re inspired, apply now and let’s talk!
In a close group of 6 conscious leaders you will:
- Deepen your self-awareness for great leadership
- Get loving feedback on how you’re really showing up in the world
- Be challenged to develop your leadership and influence
- Learn transformational practices to help you relax and feel aligned
- Create close personal connections so you can expand your edges with love, compassion, and humor
- Practice being a conscious leader with other women
- Develop practices to move from a TO-ME to a BY-ME worldview, where you are consciously creating what you want
Over nine months, you’ll get:
- Monthly 2.5 hour virtual group meetings from late October to June 2022
- Two private coaching sessions with Meg, including an Enneagram session
- Masterclass in Fall 2021 to learn the Essentials of Conscious Leadership
- Practice in between sessions with a learning partner
- Moderated online portal to connect between sessions
The investment is $2500 for nine months.
Tell me about yourself, and let’s talk! Click here to schedule.
Everyone has their starting point in becoming a conscious leader.
Mine was more than a dozen years ago, when I read Gay Hendricks’ The Big Leap because my husband, Tim, asked me to. And because I wanted what Tim was having, which looked a lot better than what I wasn’t creating for myself.
I’ll teach you everything I learned and practice myself. All of it has been kitchen/bedroom/office tested, by me, my family and my clients, who work everywhere from big tech companies to boutique gyms.
I’m a certified Conscious Leadership coach and a certified Enneagram practitioner. My small groups prioritize connection over content and are so expertly run that people feel refreshed, not depleted. They are also amazed at how well they know their colleagues, even on Zoom. I’ve also been supporting female founders and teams to become conscious leaders.
My kids are grown, but I’ve been that mom working with kids banging on the door. I’ve also reinvented my long marriage several times for joy, transparency and creative expression.
This is for you if you’re:
- An entrepreneur or business owner who’s wanting close connection with other women
- A team leader who wants a place for personal development to better support her team
- If you’ve read the 15 Commitments of Conscious Leadership or have attended a CLG workshop.
- If you’ve loved Gay Hendricks’ The Big Leap or attended a Hendricks’ workshop.
- A leader in your own life who’s willing to take 100 percent responsibility for what you are creating and wants to do it in community.
Email me at [email protected] for an application and to schedule a 30-minute interview.
Why This Gathering is Unique
ONE: Take 100 percent responsibility for how we’re creating our lives and a willingness to see our blind spots as we explore the core principles of Conscious Leadership.
TWO: See yourself as a creator. By focusing on where we are in relation to an issue — open or defensive — members support each other in permanently resolving issues and transforming their relationship with themselves, others and the world.
THREE: Group learning is incredibly powerful. We often believe we are alone in our experience. In the Circle, we see that we are not and together we take responsibility for creating safety and fully revealing our authentic selves. Circle members become close as they favor self-revealing, awareness and personal growth over socializing and networking.
FOUR: Uncover unconscious patterns through the Enneagram is one way we become more self-aware. The Enneagram is a powerful personality tool that helps us understand our motivation and world view and is a key to Conscious Leadership.
I’ve led these transformational groups for coaches, for entrepreneurs and inside organizations. People reliably stretch outside their comfort zone and learn and make choices for a more positive life than they thought was possible.
Everything I do has literally been kitchen-tested as I’ve authored my own personal transformation over the last decade working with pioneers in Conscious Leadership and the Enneagram.
Conscious Leadership follows these key commitments:
- 100 Percent Responsibility: Move from Victim to Creator to author your life and support those around you to claim theirs.
- Become a Curiosity Machine: Choose learning and growing over being right, even in the face of adversity.
- Feel Your Feelings: Emotional intelligence is an essential leadership ingredient, no matter where you are in the org chart. Name your emotions and feel them, but stop the recycling.
- Communicate Clearly: Speak honestly, explore the opposite of your story, and be willing to speak directly and have clearing conversations to end gossip.
- Live a Life of Integrity: Make and keep impeccable agreements. Source your own safety and be willing to trust others first.
- Appreciation: Lead with appreciation, which comes from your keen insight into another person. Stretch yourself to fully receive.
- Genius Zone: What is it that you do best and when you do it time disappears? That’s your Genius. Holding back deprives the world of your best stuff.
- Play: Playful people generate curiosity and curiosity helps us hold our stories lightly, deepen learning and experience new possibilities. And, it renews mind, body and spirit.
Along with The 15 Commitments of Conscious Leadership, here are a few of my favorite resources.
From the Hendricks Institute The Big Leap, by Gay Hendricks
Conscious Loving, by Gay and Kathleen Hendricks
From The Conscious Leadership Group Video for Locating Yourself Above or Below the Line Video: Context vs Content