Wake up your Leadership in 2020. Join a Conscious Leadership Circle
Learning with peers is a powerful way to become a Conscious Leader.
A Conscious Leadership Circle is an opportunity to deepen your self-awareness, develop a regular practice of Conscious Leadership with a dedicated group focused on personal and professional growth. The group accelerates learning and members share life and leadership challenges and are supported address them through the lens of Conscious Leadership by the group and coach.
We draw on “The 15 Commitments of Conscious Leadership,” by Jim Dethmer, Diana Chapman and Kaley Klemp, as well as the work of Gay and Kathlyn Hendricks and other conscious leadership experts.
We grow our conscious community through regular meetings, moderated online boards and strong personal bonds among group members.
Email me today at [email protected] to schedule a 30-minute interview to see if this is a good fit for you now.
Catch another free webinar on Difficult Conversions: The Art of the Sweaty 10-Minute Talk
Wednesday, December 4 at 6 p.m. PT
HAVING THAT SWEATY 10-MINUTE TALK
A difficult conversation is anything we don’t want to talk about. Learning to have that sweaty 10-minute talk is a critical leadership skill grounded in emotional intelligence.
In this one-hour webinar, you will learn how to have a difficult conversation, including:
• Affirming a positive relationship with the other person and clarifying your purpose
• Checking your own emotions so feedback is responsive, not reactive
• Separating the facts about what happened from the stories either of you make up about it
• Listening for understanding and avoiding defensiveness
From the key skill of self-awareness, leaders boost personal and team resilience that powers creative thinking and effective action. Meg delivers in-person and virtual leadership workshops, including Enneagram personality training.
Four Questions of A Conscious Leader
Join me for a bite-size intro to the essential skill of Conscious Leaders: spotting defensiveness, understanding the cost to yourself and those you work with and moving into a state of curiosity and learning.
- Learn your special sauce of defensiveness that blocks learning, creativity and connection
- Learn the emotional intelligence signs of curiosity and defensiveness
- Test your willingness to change
- Learn three ways to shift into a state of learning
Claim Your Genius
Bring your curiosity to this bite-size intro to Genius based on Gay Hendricks’ best-selling book, The Big Leap. When you are in your Genius, whatever you are doing is so effortless that you don’t even know you are doing it (and you might mistakenly believe it comes easily to everyone).
You will learn:
- The four levels of competence and why most of us resist our Genius
- The common false beliefs that keep you stuck in things you do well (and are paid well to do), but you don’t really enjoy
- Three steps you can take right now to spend more time in Genius
Meg is a truly transformational coach. She manages to be both challenging and supportive at once and created a high-trust learning environment that was an effective catalyst for growth among the leaders in our group, Whether in a large group setting or smaller virtual forum, you can count on Meg for insightful and incisive guidance.